Trash on Property (Sanitation Violation)

Property owners must maintain their grounds, even though the parkway (area between the sidewalk and street) is owned by the City.

Use the Sanitation Code Violation to report trash lingering on private property, the alley, gangway or parkway.  You can even report lawns that need mowing.   If you can leave your name and phone number, the inspectors sometimes want to contact the complainant as part of issuing a citation.