Potholes are typically irregularly shaped pavement holes. Call 311 or report it on-line.

If the problem appears to be a utility cut (usually a square cut for water or sewer repairs) or a sinkhole (usually a dip in the pavement or a void, often near a manhole or catch basin), please call 311 directly.