Do you meet these qualifications?
1. Be a registered voter in Cook County
2. Be able to speak, read and write English
3. Be able to perform basic math
On November 4th, can you?
1. Open the polling place and set up voting equipment at 5 a.m.
2. Conduct a fair, impartial and secure election in the precinct polling place, allowing voting from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
3. Tabulate the vote totals for the precinct and transmit the results to Election Central after the polls close at 7 p.m.
Then sign up to be an Election Judge!
When: Saturday, Sept. 20th between 10am-1pm
Where: 2548 W. Division
Also, we are in need of bi-lingual judges.
No need to RSVP. Walk-ins welcome!