Chicago PD filming on April 2nd; Mind the NO PARKING/TOW SIGNS
From 6am to 6pm on Thursday, April 2nd, there will be no parking:
- on the north side of Grand Avenue between Sacramento & Chicago
- on the outer lanes of Sacramento between Chicago & Augusta
From 1:30pm to 3:30pm, there will be Intermittent Traffic Control on on Grand Avenue between Sacramento & Chicago.
Maldonado Announces $500,000 to improve businesses in the Ward
The Armitage/Pulaski District, Small Business Improvement Fund (SBIF),will reimburse small businesses that make permanent building improvements. Eligible businesses must apply by April 10, 2015.
These are some of the improvements that are eligible for reimbursement:
- Plumbing, electrical, HVAC
- Roof repair and replacement
- Storefront renovations such as new storefront frames, windows, doors, exterior lighting and signage
- Interior remodeling: framing, drywall, flooring, ceilings (cosmetic upgrades alone are not eligible)
The Armitage/Pulaski district encompasses 31 acres along North, Cicero, Kedzie, Western and Armitage avenues, and Pulaski Road.